- Halibut fillet
- Grape tomatoes
- Spanish onion
- olive oil
- Sea salt & fresh pepper
- Lemon juice
- Cut halibut fillet into cubes.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper in a bowl. Place halibut cubes in a bowl & cover with olive oil marinade. Refridgerate for 1 hour.
- Layer halibut cubes & cubed vegetables on the skewer in what ever fashion you desire.
- Place on aluminum foil covered with a light mist of oil. Grill on the BBQ @ a med heat for no longer then 15 min. (halibut can be easily over cooked & will dry out)
- Turn kabobs once during cooking time.
- Serve hot & Enjoy!!